Thursday, October 18, 2007

Denmark

COPENHAGEN


View from my hostel room


Some government building


Hans Christian Andersen


Norman knight maybe?


Canal


Tivoli amusement park


Low bridge!


Cruising the canals


Wind farm. As an engineer, I actually found this interesting.


The Little Mermaid


View from the boat


Park area near the Little Mermaid


Random church


Another random church. Supposedly the architect killed himself in disgrace when he found out the tower was supposed to spiral in the other direction.


Christiania - the "free living community" *cough*hippies*cough*


The last picture I could take before entering the no camera zone


Graffiti to celebrate getting rid of the IV users. Clearly, weed is still fine.


Yep, definitely hippieville. Cartman would hate this place.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are really great person , so much , you even make me see the best side of my country
Thank you
Nevin shalaby